Friday, April 03, 2009

A Vision !

Today as I was traveling back home in the bus, I was in one of those half-asleep states. I then "saw" a monk. He was in ocher robes and had a tonsured head. And guess what ? He had exactly my face !!! (Minus the glasses though. I wonder why :) ? ). This probably lasted for only about two seconds, when I suddenly "woke" up. All I managed to do then was, look outside, and steal myself a sheepish smile. Oh, nothing to worry, I am not out to renounce the world ! Am so badly entangled in the worldly web, even to do that. Moreover, whatever limited "spirituality" that I am aware of, I know only at a theoretical level. None of which, I've been capable enough to apply in real life.Yet. I know I was hallucinating. Nonetheless, just like this new vodafone ad, thought it was an experience, interesting enough, to "tell the whole world" !

2 comments:

dilip said...

There is a huge difference between the ad and your experience..!! Wts that?
She gets excited because of a film star and you because of a monk...;)
Hallucination, especially those in which you are the main character tells a lot about your thought flow..:)

By the way where had you kept your glasses? ;-)

Krishna said...

Dilip:
Probably, I would have graduated to contact lens, and hence the missing glasses :D.