Saturday, August 06, 2005

I am infected...

Yes,the blogging bug has finally hit me.I never thought that I would get into this thing.But here I am.I am trying to follow the simple-yet-so-complex zen philosophy, "Eat when you are hungry and sleep when you feel sleepy". I am feeling like blogging now,and so this post.But I don't know if I will have the enthusiasm to keep going and it doesn't matter.

I must admit, the very process of creating a blog was extremely irritating.Without exaggeration,I must have typed atleast 30 different names for the username. 'mighty duck', 'memd', 'thisisbad', 'ksrisgod' were some of my unsuccessful attempts at creating a valid username.Much to my consternation, none of them were available. Then, almost pleadingly, I just gave in 'whatnamedoigive' as the input, and lo and behold !!,it was available.So you see, the very process of not getting something, got me that very thing.Much,like in life,I guess. The moment you let go of something, you acquire it.

So much so for my very first post.

No comments: