Saturday, January 26, 2008

My First Post

Ok, so I had to come down here to make things lighter, after the melodrama Krishna created, in the last couple of posts. Before I forget, he wants to convey a BIG 'thank-you' to all of you, for your wishes/prayers/calls/messages. They mean a lot to him. He is quite ok now, and well on the road to 'recovery'. But did you guys read his last two posts. Seeing the comments, I gather that you must have. I mean, I like read it recently and was stupefied. After reading, I thought someone was dead. Worse, I thought he was dead !!!
And when I came to know what had actually happened, I was like rolling on the floor, laughing.(Whats that, you people use to convey this, ROTFL ??)
Kids, these days, I tell you. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. Yeah right, I know what happened was not very pleasant, but I thought he over-reacted. Especially, after having seen him handle far tougher things, much more strongly. But yes, I know he is a nice guy and thats what I have been trying to convince him.That, ultimately nice things do happen to nice people. I can see that the wounds are healing, but I also see them leaving a few scars.

As I write this, he is interrupting me. Seems that he wants to clarify one more thing. His intention of writing the previous posts was not to make anyone feel guilty/sorry for the turn of events. He is trying to realize that no one (not even he) was responsible for whatever happened.
I see him going back into "Freedom at Midnight", which he started reading today.
Finally, a thank-you from my behalf too, for all your concerns. I am sure, with my support, he should be fine pretty soon.

Oh, if you are still wondering who I am, I am the soul behind that nice guy :-).
(I think, now you get the title behind this post).

PS: In trying to counsel Krishna, I found out something that he might find useful, at times of desperation. Putting it here for his reference.

WHATEVER HAS HAPPENED
IS FOR GOOD
WHATEVER IS HAPPENING
IS GOING ON WELL
WHATEVER WILL HAPPEN
THAT WILL ALSO BE GOOD

WHY YOU ARE REPENTING
FOR WHATEVER YOU HAVE LOST?
HAVE YOU BROUGHT ANYTHING WITH
YOU WHICH YOU HAVE LOST?

HAVE YOU PRODUCED ANY THING
THAT IS DESTROYED?
WHATEVER YOU HAVE GAINED,
YOU OBTAINED FROM HERE
WHATEVER YOU GAVE
YOU HAVE GIVEN HERE

WHATEVER BELONGS TO YOU TODAY
YESTERDAY BELONGED TO SOME ONE.
IT MAY BELONG TO SOMEONE DAY AFTER

“CHANGE IS THE RULE OF NATURE”
- His Namesake

9 comments:

BlackThorn said...

even if the waves hav subsided, u shd hav prolonged the drama to keep receiving more wishes/prayers/calls/messages and comments too ;)

afterall whats life without pain and tears to realize the +ve side of it and whats a story without twists n turns ;)

sorry to preach u a lil bit of wrong stuff here but prolonging a drama, faking sadness to gain a soft corner of the ppl whom u like the most, at worst can only b termed selfish and immoral but always lies in the forgiveable zone.

Me said...

:)... nice one...
allz well that endz well
in that gloomy world of hell
do not forever dwell
If not Gowri, therez always Michelle

OH GOSH!! I definitely disown this poetry ;).. BTW why Gowri???????? hmmm... curious...;)

Josh said...

u tried well last night to put up a smiling face. wasnt very convincing tho. still.. welcome back [:)]

Anonymous said...

i7:
Here's a small secret, just between the two of us. I am faking normalcy, in the hope that it becomes a reality soon.Now you know, why I cannot 'fake' sadness.

me:
Plzz, I will take Gowri any day, over Michelle :D
And yes, why Gowri, I am curious too..

Anonymous said...

josh:
Is it ? I still need to brush up on my acting skills then :)

vinu said...

good to see your soul trying to see the funny and positive side of things. Wish he takes over you soon! :-)

Anonymous said...

Vinu:
I too, couldn't wish for more :)

Unknown said...

hey! nice to see ur happy-self back :) Visited ur blog after a long time and I read ur previous post first and really thot someone was dead! good to see u are back to normal.. and that piece of poem at the end, wherever u got it from, is really good! kinda helped me too :)

Anonymous said...

Pratima:
Hey, thats no 'poem' at the end !! Thats the 'gist of Bhagavad Gita'.Glad that you found it helpful too :)