Saturday, March 20, 2010

Monsoon of '69. Err.. '92 actually


Found this nostalgic picture of fifth standard while cleaning up the room today. (Yes yes, I sometimes do household chores too). Surprisingly, I could remember the names of almost 80% of them. Loyalty to friends you see ! That's Shubha M'am at the centre, our class teacher. In a tragic incident, she succumbed to a brain haemorrhage the next year. I still remember I was so shocked that day.

And here's a small contest for the reader(s). The first one to identify the author of this blog in the picture, and I shall give you a five star the next time we meet. Promise. And it should be a piece of cake-walk, in my opinion. I really haven't changed all that much, I say !
I mean, yeah, I've grown tall, put on some weight, wear glasses now, and all that. But I still retain the same innocence (and some of that ignorance too) :).
Go, guess.

[Indicate it as (Row, Column). Yes, starting with 0. And don't give me that look. Most of us program in "C", for heaven's sake.]
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Karthik said...

Its definitely not cake-walk, Mr. Author!
Assuming the boy in the top left to be (0,0), the author is (2,0). Is that a good guess?

Krishna said...

The five star is all yours :D.
But surprised when you say that it was not very easy.

Prash said...

2,0

But yes.. Karthik beat me to it...

Karthik said...

Here are a couple of questions to the author:

1. "...and in the pic neenu keLagade inda togondru melgade inda togondru KNM is at (2,0) only."

Who said this to me?

2. "...ignorance, yes; innocence?!"
Again, who said this to me?

Hint: The answers are different.

P.S. No five-star for answering this.

Krishna said...

Prash:
You will still get the five star. For the participation !

Karthik:
I thought you had left another comment. But I don't see it now. There's something with comments and my blog :(

Karthik said...

Hey thats cheating! I and only I am supposed to get the five star!

Krishna said...

Why are you getting so possessive about that five star ?
Ok, is a treat for you at Maiya's good enough?