Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Who moved your comments ?

I type in the blog's url today, and what do I see ? All comments on all the posts just deleted. I cannot simply figure out what happened. Did someone hack into my blogger/google account? Did some virus infect the blogspot server, and eat away all the comments? Or its just a temporary hitch, affecting only this blog ?
I am just not able to point out, whatever happened to my blog.

Sad.

PS: As a 'security measure', I've enabled comment moderation.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

whoa! thats weird...actually blogger has a lot of such issues. I am afraid, someday I type my blog URL and it'll say blog not found. I've seen it happen with others!

Krishna said...

What??? This is the first time I'm hearing anything of this sort.
"Why me? Why me?" :(